GameClub Community Forums
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Hindi na ma-log in ang iyong GameClub Account? Nakalimutan mo na ba ang password mo? Pumunta ka sa website support.gameclub.ph

Key Stats
875515 Posts in 550520 Topics by 870844 Members
Latest Member: reanlee07
Home Help Login Register
GameClub Community Forums  |  GameClub  |  GameClub Support  |  Crossfire Account Retrieval by Ctnprice
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crossfire Account Retrieval by Ctnprice  (Read 450 times)
Ctnprice1

Honor: +0/-0

« on: March 15, 2018, 08:21:16 PM »

Good day to all! Thank you for noticing this post. Cheesy
        This week my Account seems to be Hacked. I logged in to this certain Internet cafe to play Cf and then 1 or 2 days later I can't Login. I thought it's because of the time that I was logging in (Updating) . I suspect that Cafe has Key Loggers or other 3rd party and shtuff.. (or maybe it was banned? Is it because that others thought I was Cheating in GM matches lol  laugh laugh )

Now I don't know how to formally make a request for my account. I don't understand the "ticket" thing, and in 'Forgot Password' it says there that I need to put my Email that I used in creating my account.. I have forgotten it .

Oh heed my call [GM]Grey, [FM]Yraavi, [FM]Josiah I call thee to give me some advice  laugh

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:23:34 PM by Ctnprice1 » Logged
angelo0420

Honor: +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 01:46:02 PM »

Help me please.. To retrieve my account that has been hacked for 2 times follow up pleasee.. How can i retrieve my account just please kindly help me i will pm the info of my account if you already replied in my request thank you i wish my request give some fast response from GM

[GM]Grey, [FM]Yraavi, [FM]Josiah
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:50:56 PM by angelo0420 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: