October 21, 2017, 08:56:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hindi na ma-log in ang iyong GameClub Account? Nakalimutan mo na ba ang password mo? Pumunta ka sa website support.gameclub.ph

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [Guide] Everything You Need To Know To Start Using Gameclub Forums  (Read 1861 times)
monsterclock

Honor: +60/-71

I write what I think is right.

« on: October 29, 2014, 04:03:29 PM »

There are a lot of things to discuss and report around the Need Help Section of the GameClub Forums. However, as there are existing other Sections, it is the players' duty to post his/her concerns in their respective places.

The Need Help? section of this forum is bound to be filled with posts concerning the following:

-Scam/Hack Case Report
 -Item Retrieval
 -Request for Account Lock
 -Request for Account Retrieval
 -Bug Report
 -Lag/Hang Report
 -Game Error Report
 -Follow-up Requests

If you have other concerns that you think does not have any relevance to any of the mentioned above, this might not be the right Section for your concern.

Now if you have something to post here, please do remember these tips you might want to consider applying to your post for the benefit of not only the GMs in charge but for yourself, as well. This simple tips should help you at least to save time and effort and be as straightforward as possible with your cause for your approach.

[A] Scam/Hack Case Reporting

You've got some scammers/hackers on the sleeve for investigation? Creating your own thread on this section is as easy as narrating everything you know about the incident. However, here are some things you need to provide in order to make a reliable report. Have your information ready, and fill up this form and post in on your own thread for an easier layout.

[A.1] Scam Reporting

Game: Weapons of War
Scammed Character's In-Game Name:
Level:
Guild:
Server:
Scammer's In-Game Name:
Scammed Item: [provide the item description as precisely as possible]
Incident Report:
How did the scam happened?
Time and Date:

After filling up this info, post it on your thread and you may also add more helpful information if you have them.

[A.2] Hacked Account Reporting

The steps into retrieving your hacked account may take some time and a number of things to get done, but it depends on how cooperative and complicated the case is. Reporting on weekends also prolongs this case since GMs don't work on weekends - they are also human! We all need a break once in a while.

Simplified, this takes 4 steps to complete. Reporting the Hack Incident, Locking Your Account for Protection while the case is under investigation, filing a ticket in the support team for finalizing your retrieval and finally Retrieving your account back.

Step 1 - Reporting the Hack Incident

Details of Problem: Hacked Account
Character's In-Game Name:
Level:
Guild:
Server:
Incident Report: [may include narration of how you think your account got hacked]
Time and Date: [simply tell when was the last time you've got access to your account, and when did you notice that you cannot login to your account anymore]

Step 2 - Request for Account Lock

This step is actually almost 'automatic', since when you report that your account has been hacked and you've got the correct information needed, you can request for the account to be locked for protection while it is under investigation. However, this step may need some important and confidential information you are not supposed to post here.

Fill up this form first.

Details of Problem: Request for Account Lock
Character's In-Game Name:
Level:
Guild:
Server:
Registered Full Name:
Registered E-mail:
Registered Birthdate:
Secret Question:
Secret Answer:

When you're done, kindly send it as a PM [private message] to gm rehd and wait for his reply. Use this as a message title: Request for Account Lock.
Warning! Never post this information publicly. Send it as a private message to the GM-in-charge for investigation.

Step 3 - Filing a Ticket to the Gameclub Support Team

This is one of the trickiest part of retrieving your account. Before you actually try to retrieve an account, you will need to prepare the account's personal information, and the gameclub support team will need valid ID's from you, one that matches the registered user for the account to be retrieved. This is mainly for security and verification purposes. Government issued IDs, school IDs are accepted. Baranggay clearance is accepted,too.

To file a ticket to the support team, please do read and follow the steps provided here.

This is also where you move on to the fourth and final step.

Step 4 - Account Retrieval

Once you are done following the demands in step 3, you have done all your part and the investigations are finished and you are a verified owner of the account you want to win back, you just have to send this request to gm rehd and he will be the one to follow up this information through the support team. [This information is almost just the same as what is requested in step 3 and 2].

Username:
Registered Email Address:
Registered First Name:
Registered Last Name:
Registered Birth Date:
Secret Question:
Secret Answer:
Type of Request: Account Retrieval

Those are just the most-used type of forms requested by the GMs or Support Team in order to process the investigation or request you submitted. Further changes may apply, but these information are just the gist and the most important details they will surely need.

Other reminders for posting your very own threads include:

-Keep your Thread Title as simple as possible. And avoid rash or bashful words. They don't help resolve anything.
 -Do not use all caps for Thread Title. Or else your thread will be locked.
 -Keep the Thread Title as relevant to the content as possible.
 -When requesting for follow-ups, be sure to provide valuable or correct information about which case you are updating. There are hundreds of requests created everyday and we have a maximum of three people working on all requests. Its not easy.
 -Keep calm and keep cool. Avoid using foul words and offensive statements, either by vaguely expressing it or in any sarcastic remark. Again, it does not help solve anything.
 -Make sure your comments are relevant to the post. If you want to be respected, learn to respect others.
 -Avoid starting flamed threads. We are all here to help each other. If you want a fight, take it in the game. Not here.
 -Always start a good and welcoming approach when requesting from GMs. Its the least thing we could all do to lessen up their stress.
 -Avoid spamming threads/comments/pms.
 -There are no GMs available during weekends.

And just one more thing.

Lag is the term used to describe delayed character actions in the game. It occurs either when you have a slow connection, the server is too busy or crowded, Internet Service Provider [ISP] problems, etc. GMs can not do anything to solve this kind of problem.

Hang is the term used to describe groggy/rough animations of the game itself. It occurs either when there are too many characters on the screen requiring animations, too bright/complicated animations, too many mounts, or the map is somehow too crowded. If that is the kind of error, it can be minimized by upgrading your PC's Graphics Card or upgrading your ram or the Processor itself.

It may also happen when your PC's performance has been 'deteriorated by crowded hard drive'. It might have been fully loaded, or the disk needs to be defragmented, etc. Again, this kind of error is not something GMs can resolve, because the error is within your medium of connection to the game.

GMs are only entitled to:
 -provide in-game events
 -handle account issues
 -relay bug requests from the game players to the game developers
 -relay/implement and announce updates created by the game developers to the game players

Thank you for reading this, I hope it helped a bit in utilizing your forum experience!

I am not a player - I am a gamer.
I am not a basher - I am a critic.
I do not play seriously - I play for fun.
Hate me, curse me.
Just don't dare hit my family or hell will break lose.
[GM]Rehd
Have no fear, Rehd is here. :) Handles WoW related issues ONLY

Honor: +801/-136

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 04:57:24 PM »

Permission to pin this post sir monsterclock. Smiley

Do not PM during HOLIDAYS. You will receive NO RESPONSE
monsterclock

Honor: +60/-71

I write what I think is right.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 05:08:39 PM »

Oh.. Okay po. Hehe Smiley

I am not a player - I am a gamer.
I am not a basher - I am a critic.
I do not play seriously - I play for fun.
Hate me, curse me.
Just don't dare hit my family or hell will break lose.
[GM]Rehd
Have no fear, Rehd is here. :) Handles WoW related issues ONLY

Honor: +801/-136

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 05:11:41 PM »

Pinned. Thread will now be locked. Smiley

Do not PM during HOLIDAYS. You will receive NO RESPONSE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: