GAMECLUB COMMUNITY FORUMS Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Never login your Gameclub account on any other sites.
  1232557 Posts in 905253 Topics by 880345 Members Latest Member: Marylin443
* HOME HELP LOGIN REGISTER 
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pay 2 Play  (Read 252375 times)
beelze

Honor: +1084/-747

Active again with a new PC

« Reply #2430 on: April 08, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »

just because there kids that doesn't mean they buy ecoin some kids buy ecoin you know

and for your information as the game become popular enough there will always cheaters and hackers

@yellow - they are / they're. Not there

@pink - omit /remove from sentence. Word 'that' is placed before the word 'they'

@green - definitely different sentence. Please learn to observe punctuation. This sentence is somewhat confusing.

@purple - Capital A on word and. Since somewhat new sentence

@orange - becomes not become. Subject-Verb Agreement. Can be exchanged with is becoming/has become/has became. Word 'more' can be placed before the word 'popular'

@blue - definitely different sentence. Please learn to observe punctuation. The word be(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/be) can be placed before or after the word 'always' in this sentence

@anthoythegreat4 - Pinoy po kami ma'am/sir. Pwede ka magtagalog dito if nahihirapan ka mag-English. Pasensya na lang sana sa 'masusing pagsisiyasat' sa post mo.

@topic - Up?

^I appreciate the effort for correcting that. xD

@anthony: Yes, there are kids that buy ecoins but if they get banned after paying for their account, it's more likely that they will not cheat when they create another account. They would even think about not cheating at all because of the risk of getting banned and losing their payed account.

beelze

« Reply #2431 on: April 10, 2018, 01:13:41 PM »

Up

anthoythegreat4

Honor: +12/-3

Just a Guy and his Will to survive

« Reply #2432 on: April 12, 2018, 05:59:08 PM »

hindi ako marunong mag bayad sa internet hehehe
beelze

« Reply #2433 on: April 12, 2018, 08:58:49 PM »

hindi ako marunong mag bayad sa internet hehehe

It's easy. It's basically like loading your phone.

anthoythegreat4

« Reply #2434 on: April 12, 2018, 09:02:02 PM »

i don't have phone come on do you have another ways
beelze

« Reply #2435 on: April 12, 2018, 09:27:56 PM »

i don't have phone come on do you have another ways

I said it's like loading a phone not literally loading a phone. And if you don't have a phone I doubt you should even be playing this game.

Gen401

Honor: +1/-1

« Reply #2436 on: April 12, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »

Not a good proposal.
I don't think this will work.
The only problem of CrossFire is the outdated GameGuard and its modifiable .rez files.

Good thinking, but not a good idea.

Smiley

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:25:21 PM by Gen401 » Logged
beelze

« Reply #2437 on: April 13, 2018, 06:55:33 AM »

Not a good proposal.
The only problem of CrossFire is the outdated GameGuard and its modifiable .rez files.

Smiley

The problem is cheating and most of those cheaters are kids that steal money from their parents or use their baon just to play.

If there's a price to the game, the number of immature players and cheaters go down. Which leads to less cheaters overall.

Gen401

Honor: +1/-1

« Reply #2438 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:00 PM »

Not a good proposal.

Smiley

The problem is cheating and most of those cheaters are kids that steal money from their parents or use their baon just to play.

If there's a price to the game, the number of immature players and cheaters go down. Which leads to less cheaters overall.

Okay, this is rather a long brief explanation but i hope you take your time to read all of it.

I strongly agree that most cheaters are kids, but the main point here is that the GameClub Management should be doing is to know where the source of cheat and how these hackers can access their Encrypted Files. You know what, this is just a matter of a Developers problem. Some coding stuff that needs to be solve by doing some big tweaks like GameGuard, Game File Encryption, etc.

-Your proposal is promoting a some kind of a Business Strategy which i assume, which will leads to a guaranteed Bankruptcy to the Management.
~Konti na nga lang players ng CrossFire dahil sa mga popular na Free to play Battle Royale genre games, tapos gagawin mo pang Pay to play.
Never saw any CrossFire versions went Pay to Play just because of current issues like this.

-This issue of cheating, is Already a problem since the release of CrossFire, but it Never went down on players.
The amount of players decreased because of free to play battle royale games like ros (Rules of Survival) which is getting sued right now because of Copyright Infringement by Bluehole(pubg corp). By the way, this is a fight between Bluehole(pubg corp). and Netease, because Bluehole has Tencent in its back. Tencent has partnership with Bluehole. Netease is a rival company to Tencent.(Just some business stuff.)

If you're still going to complain that CrossFire cloned pubg, then you're not probably doing some research.
*Tencent is one of the publishers of CrossFire.
*Tencent has in partnership with Bluehole(pubg corp.).
Then CrossFire has the right to have a battle royale mode.

-Since the release of LoL and * 2, did these 2 popular games decreased the amount of players lately? No, never. Because they have different type of Genre. And ros, is a shooting battle royale game, which became a booming trend to every person including kids.

~My main point is, CrossFire players went to ros.

I hope you get my point,
And Good day.
 Smiley
beelze

« Reply #2439 on: April 13, 2018, 03:46:46 PM »

Okay, this is rather a long brief explanation but i hope you take your time to read all of it.

I strongly agree that most cheaters are kids, but the main point here is that the GameClub Management should be doing is to know where the source of cheat and how these hackers can access their Encrypted Files. You know what, this is just a matter of a Developers problem. Some coding stuff that needs to be solve by doing some big tweaks like GameGuard, Game File Encryption, etc.

-Your proposal is promoting a some kind of a Business Strategy which i assume, which will leads to a guaranteed Bankruptcy to the Management.
Konti na nga lang players ng CrossFire dahil sa mga popular na Free to play Battle Royale genre games, tapos gagawin mo pang Pay to play.
Never saw any CrossFire versions went Pay to Play just because of current issues like this.

-This issue of cheating, is Already a problem since the release of CrossFire, but it Never went down on players.

The amount of players decreased because of free to play battle royale games like ros (Rules of Survival) which is getting sued right now because of Copyright Infringement by Bluehole(pubg corp). By the way, this is a fight between Bluehole(pubg corp). and Netease, because Bluehole has Tencent in its back. Tencent has partnership with Bluehole. Netease is a rival company to Tencent.(Just some business stuff.)

If you're still going to complain that CrossFire cloned pubg, then you're not probably doing some research.
*Tencent is one of the publishers of CrossFire.
*Tencent has in partnership with Bluehole(pubg corp.).
Then CrossFire has the right to have a battle royale mode.

-Since the release of LoL and * 2, did these 2 popular games decreased the amount of players lately? No, never. Because they have different type of Genre. And ros, is a shooting battle royale game, which became a booming trend to every person including kids.

~My main point is, CrossFire players went to ros.

I hope you get my point,
And Good day.
 Smiley

==========================

@Yellow: They know the source of the cheats. The problem of the game security being terrible won't go away because of the fact that it's an fps game. Even Valve's vac gets bypassed all the time and that's a P2P game. Security of the game is the main problem but it's a problem that can never be fixed because whenever an anti-cheat is made for a certain cheat, hackers improve upon the cheat so that it's undetectable again. Other things you've said like file encryptions and stuff like that is not really the point.

@Red: Kumonti ang players? This game is the most popular fps game in the Philippines to this day. It's already around a decade old. Also why would the management go bankrupt? Just because they implement a P2P system does not automatically mean it will go bankrupt. Quite the opposite in fact. And just because no Crossfire version ever went P2P doesn't mean ours shouldn't. Also cheating is a problem of all fps games, not just Crossfire. Even ros has them.

@Pink: How is this related to the topic at hand? Also I did not say that Crossfire cloned pubg.

@Blue: You could have just stated your main point. About that. Just because players went to ros doesn't mean they will stay there. Same thing with CF. Just because players go to CF doesn't mean they will stay there. What matters is which is a better game and what genre the players prefer.

The point of implementing P2P is to discourage cheating. While it indirectly fixes the problem, it still does the job. The main problem is the security but like what I mentioned earlier, it's a problem impossible to fix.

ArtoriasTheAbyssWalker

Honor: +40/-2

Darkness will consume... all the cheaters...

« Reply #2440 on: April 22, 2018, 05:12:28 PM »

Their numbers reduced... A testament to the Game Guard's resistance.

It's been a while...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:33:39 PM by ArtoriasTheAbyssWalker » Logged

dkgaijin

Honor: +68/-22

I'll gonna terminate you

« Reply #2441 on: May 03, 2018, 08:49:24 AM »

up

IGN:
21Terminate
.Terminated
Clan : HlGHSHlElD, PacificRAKK, PARAK
Server : SideWinder (Taurus, Dragon)
[/b]
anthoythegreat4

« Reply #2442 on: May 13, 2018, 01:13:14 PM »

they could use pay to make account Grin the game is free but to make account has a payment of 50 ecoins or above 
beelze

« Reply #2443 on: May 13, 2018, 01:35:19 PM »

they could use pay to make account Grin the game is free but to make account has a payment of 50 ecoins or above 

That's the idea.

anthoythegreat4

« Reply #2444 on: May 13, 2018, 02:47:48 PM »

really??? i thought you need to buy the game before playing Grin
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 Go Up Print

Jump to: