GAMECLUB COMMUNITY FORUMS Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Hindi na ma-log in ang iyong GameClub Account? Nakalimutan mo na ba ang password mo? Pumunta ka sa website support.gameclub.ph
  1232558 Posts in 905253 Topics by 880347 Members Latest Member: Teemothyclyde
* HOME HELP LOGIN REGISTER 
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [MUST READ] Concerning IP Ban and other what-not requests *Updated as of Oct*  (Read 64785 times)
Cliffordalmario

Honor: +0/-0

« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2016, 11:35:13 AM »

Noob Request #1: IP Ban

Honestly, every time I visit the forums, this is the most discussed (or suggested) topic. Most noobs don't understand that it is impossible to ban an IP and why?

Explanation:

-There are two (2) types of IPs, Static IPs and Dynamic IPs
-Static IPs refer to the IP issued to a certain subscriber ONLY!!! It means, that IP address is exclusive to that subscriber ALONE.
-Dynamic IPs refer to the IP issued to a group of subscribers. There may be 2 or more subscribers leeching off on a single Dynamic IP

What does this mean in Crossfire?

-Say if someone uses a cheat at a comshop
-That comshop and your internet connection at home has the same Dynamic IP
-Comshop gets banned, you get banned

============================================

Noob Request #2: Weapons/Characters/Weapon Nerfing/Etc

Gameclub IS NOT the makers of Crossfire! They are just the one providing online services for this game here in the Philippines. (Is it right to call Gameclub publisher?) They cannot put every request as soon as possible or "in the next patch". Patience, they'll update the content every now and then.

Noob Request #3: Please remove cheats/fix lags/etc!

Again, Gameclub IS NOT the makers of Crossfire! They are doing everything they can to update and counter these so called cheaters and hackers. All we need to do as players is to just wait for it and continue supporting them. No need to yell in here and say that updates are coming slow or that they are not doing their job. All in due time Crossfire players, all in due time.

Noob Request #4: Patch X-Trap daily!!!

Gameclub does not have the money or resources to patch X-Trap daily. You thought Gameclub is a multi-million game company? Think again!

Noob Request #5: Please Block This Website!!!

For all intents and purposes, do not post cheat sites and hack sites "hoping" that GMs and whoever is in-charge might "block" or ban the website from public eyes. Gameclub staff, devs, and GMs do not have the power to block a website! They can however, give a cheat to Crossfire devs (to be included in the next patch) to render it useless. PM one of the GMs the website and they'll do the rest.

So Please, sticky this topic so that noobs would stop pestering this part of the forums about banning and other things that are impossible to do.

If all of these bugs/problems are ruining your game experience, I suggest you play with trusted friends. That, or stop playing. However be warned that only true gamers stay with their favorite game despite it's shortcomings.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about Static and Dynamic IPs.

Modified for title reason.
- [FM]Hibari

Thnks It Helped
karasu75

Honor: +186/-50

« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2016, 01:26:58 PM »

Haha ung number 3...

May nakalaro ako dati sabi nya "nakaka inis binalik na naman ng GM ang cheats", ang sabi ko "hindi naman GM ang gumagawa ng cheats", tapos nag tanong pa sya ng "e bakit may cheat na naman?"... Wtf akala nya GM ang gumagawa ng cheats, di maka intindi mapapa crossfire rocks ka na lang e tahahaha.
iceicejordie

« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2016, 03:51:37 PM »

hello.. need help..

i think na ban yung i.p. ko.
so lahat ng mga pc ko dito sa shop di na maka crossfire at di narin maka access sa website ng gameclub.

baka may bata na nag cheat tapos di namin napansin.

need help kung ano gagawin ko.

salamat.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:57:43 PM by iceicejordie » Logged
jeggrimando
« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2016, 03:20:52 AM »

hello.. need help..

i think na ban yung i.p. ko.
so lahat ng mga pc ko dito sa shop di na maka crossfire at di narin maka access sa website ng gameclub.

baka may bata na nag cheat tapos di namin napansin.

need help kung ano gagawin ko.

salamat.

Yellow: I monitor nyo na lang bawat PC nyo at gawin mo rin ito: Avoid / Lessen Cheaters (router configuration)
agpoon080

Honor: +1/-0

« Reply #274 on: July 30, 2016, 07:33:54 PM »

Im agree with that. Cheesy
ishin03

« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2016, 09:48:55 PM »

aLam ko talaga di pwede implement yun ip banned lalo na sa dynamic IP's kasi maraming pwedeng madamay..
Baka magaya ito sa Operation 7 ng E-games na nag implement ng ip banned
ayun hindi nagtagal..

I-Peramanent Banned Lang talaga yun mga players ng cf ph na gumagamit ng hack/cheat..  police police police
karasu75

Honor: +186/-50

« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2016, 11:19:16 PM »

aLam ko talaga di pwede implement yun ip banned lalo na sa dynamic IP's kasi maraming pwedeng madamay..
Baka magaya ito sa Operation 7 ng E-games na nag implement ng ip banned
ayun hindi nagtagal..

I-Peramanent Banned Lang talaga yun mga players ng cf ph na gumagamit ng hack/cheat..  police police police

Oo nga, they should implement Pay-2-Unlock-Servers para mabawasan talaga ang cheaters:

Where newbies are only allowed to enter BootCamp and other selected servers/channels... All the other servers/channels gets "unlocked" for them once they pay.

Pay 2 Play
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:29:56 PM by karasu75 » Logged
pearlbliss30

Honor: +9/-7

« Reply #277 on: September 23, 2016, 10:45:42 AM »

"Noob Request #4: Patch X-Trap daily!!!

Gameclub does not have the money or resources to patch X-Trap daily. You thought Gameclub is a multi-million game company? Think again!"

Buti pa yung hackers may new update kada patch. Millions din ba kinikita nila?

"Noob Request #5: Please Block This Website!!!

For all intents and purposes, do not post cheat sites and hack sites "hoping" that GMs and whoever is in-charge might "block" or ban the website from public eyes. Gameclub staff, devs, and GMs do not have the power to block a website! They can however, give a cheat to Crossfire devs (to be included in the next patch) to render it useless. PM one of the GMs the website and they'll do the rest."

They can sue those sites for ruining the game though which I doubt they'll do since they move like a snail when it comes to actually solving problems.
exorcist199

AsagiAiba-.

« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2016, 05:07:45 AM »

sankyuu!

Stop Cheating!
MelGuinto

« Reply #279 on: October 05, 2016, 12:16:20 PM »

Noob Request #1: IP Ban

Honestly, every time I visit the forums, this is the most discussed (or suggested) topic. Most noobs don't understand that it is impossible to ban an IP and why?

Explanation:

-There are two (2) types of IPs, Static IPs and Dynamic IPs
-Static IPs refer to the IP issued to a certain subscriber ONLY!!! It means, that IP address is exclusive to that subscriber ALONE.
-Dynamic IPs refer to the IP issued to a group of subscribers. There may be 2 or more subscribers leeching off on a single Dynamic IP

What does this mean in Crossfire?

-Say if someone uses a cheat at a comshop
-That comshop and your internet connection at home has the same Dynamic IP
-Comshop gets banned, you get banned

Noob Request #2: Weapons/Characters/Weapon Nerfing/Etc

Gameclub IS NOT the makers of Crossfire! They are just the one providing online services for this game here in the Philippines. (Is it right to call Gameclub publisher?) They cannot put every request as soon as possible or "in the next patch". Patience, they'll update the content every now and then.

Noob Request #3: Please remove cheats/fix lags/etc!

Again, Gameclub IS NOT the makers of Crossfire! They are doing everything they can to update and counter these so called cheaters and hackers. All we need to do as players is to just wait for it and continue supporting them. No need to yell in here and say that updates are coming slow or that they are not doing their job. All in due time Crossfire players, all in due time.

Noob Request #4: Patch X-Trap daily!!!

Gameclub does not have the money or resources to patch X-Trap daily. You thought Gameclub is a multi-million game company? Think again!

Noob Request #5: Please Block This Website!!!

For all intents and purposes, do not post cheat sites and hack sites "hoping" that GMs and whoever is in-charge might "block" or ban the website from public eyes. Gameclub staff, devs, and GMs do not have the power to block a website! They can however, give a cheat to Crossfire devs (to be included in the next patch) to render it useless. PM one of the GMs the website and they'll do the rest.

So Please, sticky this topic so that noobs would stop pestering this part of the forums about banning and other things that are impossible to do.

If all of these bugs/problems are ruining your game experience, I suggest you play with trusted friends. That, or stop playing. However be warned that only true gamers stay with their favorite game despite it's shortcomings.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about Static and Dynamic IPs.

Modified for title reason.
- [FM]Hibari

Sir Pa Balik Ng Account Ko Na Hack Lang Nila Sa Akin Yun Tapos Nalaman Ko Naka Post Sa fb banned Na Permanent Paki Balik Naman Pls Codename Nun Lil*eMjIe_09
joniedufourt

« Reply #280 on: October 31, 2016, 10:16:24 PM »

Topic Stickied.
Thank you for very informative and helpful topic.

Good pm!

How about increasing the sanction upto permanent banned?

brandocarbon1

Honor: +2/-0

« Reply #281 on: November 03, 2016, 02:03:24 PM »

Nice Nice ! Very well said.
roilf20

Honor: +5/-3

« Reply #282 on: June 07, 2017, 10:59:09 PM »

Lets give up "ip ban" lets push "pc ban" :v

This kind of banning only blocks the PC itself when xtrap detect any 3pp.
+ "file checking, to prevent rez modding"

- You can lift PC ban periodically, every 1st day of the month for example.
- This will prevent 3pp developers to update their cheats.

wardixquu

Honor: +0/-2

« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2017, 05:28:17 AM »

its impossible to ban an ip just because of that Huh? You dont want to ban an ip because the whole cafe will be banned as well? so be it! in that case, those who dont use cheat wont let their shopmates cheat. Let the pro players in that particular shop tell their shopmates not to cheat.
mcking95zxs

Honor: +5/-4

« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2017, 10:56:32 PM »

Oo gaya sa ibang laro, di naman ibig sabihin na lahat ng unit ng computer shop hindi na pwedeng laru.an ... yung Unit lng kung san ka nag cheat ma baban talaga .. Agree po ako sa IP ban

solve the problem's about cheater's

Hindi Cheater Since Created! IGN : rodgeL.   Smiley   VIP
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Print

Jump to: