August 23, 2017, 12:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: For Account Retrieval requests, Go to this  website support.gameclub.ph

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [MUST - READ] Welcome To WoW Forums!  (Read 14517 times)
[FM]Krazea
♣ Since 07-01-12 ♣
Master

Honor: +944/-206

« on: July 01, 2012, 10:54:26 AM »

Welcome to Weapons of War Forums!

I hope all of you are having a good day. WoW forums is a place wherein WoW players are given a chance to express what they think and feel towards the game, as well as exchanging great ideas and suggestions for a better gaming experience. This is a place wherein we bond and build friendship with other players from either same or different servers.

Of course everybody wants to have fun! But remember, forumers are bound by rules to follow in order to create a harmonious environment. Philippines is a democratic country and negative thoughts are not prohibited, BUT, when expressing such ideas, you must be respectful and discreet enough in order to avoid these so-called "flames." Who wants to have enemy? As far as the majority is concerned, no one, right?

Everybody has the right to speak up for themselves and yet, everybody has the right to be respected also, unless you don't know how to respect yourself too.

Before starting, I highly encourage you guys and girls to read the following threads first:

General Rules

Rules And Guidelines

Site-Wide Rules

10 Ways On How To Be A Good Forumer

Forum Moderators

I know guys... these are too much to read.. but trust me, they pay off. Smiley

Have fun posting guys! My eyes are on you... be good always. angel

Love,
[FM]Krazea

Facebook: [FM]Krazea
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print