Black Rain
April 24, 2014, 02:12:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Cant Log in your Account? Need a new password? Go to support.gameclub.ph

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/gcforum/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1741) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/gcforum/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1741) : eval()'d code(27) : eval()'d code on line 1
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RE:SF-GameClub PH Servers  (Read 10430 times)
惨殺

Honor: +58/-33

なぜあなたは、翻訳しますか?私のボールを吸う!

« on: October 13, 2011, 01:58:46 PM »

The recent launch of the Philippines Servers from GameClub (GameClub) for Special Force created confusion amongst our avid gamers. We would like to clarify the following:

First, Gameclub continues to hold and honor the licensing contract with Dragonfly and we maintain that no one has the authority to publish Special Force in the Philippines but Gameclub.

Second, Gameclub did not in any way agree or allow GameClub to duplicate existing game accounts from our database. This is obviously a ploy to divide the Special Force community.

Third, we are reserving all rights to filing applicable legal action against these unfair acts.

"If you are talking about me behind my back, that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours"
GameClub Community Forums
« on: October 13, 2011, 01:58:46 PM »

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/gcforum/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1741) : eval()'d code(646) : eval()'d code on line 1
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: