GAMECLUB COMMUNITY FORUMS Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Cant Log in your Account? Need a new password? Go to support.gameclub.ph
  838255 Posts in 513360 Topics by 870477 Members Latest Member: TerryRoofs
* HOME HELP LOGIN REGISTER 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [MERGED]How To Avoid Keyloggers on Untrusted Internet Cafes?  (Read 31214 times)
OF.GT

Honor: +22/-3

WANPURS GAMING TEAM

« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2016, 02:45:45 PM »

- Do not play on computers without DeepFreeze!
- If the computer has DeepFreeze, Make sure it's activated. Disabled DeepFreeze has red X mark on the icon at the taskbar.
- If DeepFreeze is activated and the Computer is running, make sure to restart it.
- Be familiar with keylogger names, you might be able to find one by accessing task manager (Depends on Cafe) and end it's task.

entrails
Veteran

Honor: +160/-142

« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2016, 05:17:59 PM »

just play on the gameclub main office to be 1000000% sure

Lurking around Nibbes server.
In debt due to ecoin lotto.
Itsmehian

Honor: +52/-14

Not so active in CF. Currently playing WoWs

« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2016, 02:48:27 PM »

Agreed  Grin Grin

IGN:Hyu.
BAKKA BAKKA BAKKA BAKKA BAKKA BAKKA BAKKA BAKKA BAKKA!
Blitzkrieg
Veteran

Honor: +166/-162

I am CRC32,MD5,SHA-1 Paranoid

« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2016, 05:42:29 PM »

3,000 php per hour daw dun eh. Cheesy

#########################################
Sera Ainoi
Master

Honor: +807/-805

r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ retired

« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2016, 10:12:25 PM »

Nema problema. Basta complete set at may quality yung peripherals, high-end SU with Intel Xeon E7-8870 v3s, 7-Way Sli gtx 980 ti, 256GB Ram, 4k 144hz 27"/32" Monitor, at Fibre internet connection.

1st Charlie Uniform November Tango Company
Sound Mods
My Website (Deezkord)
entrails
Veteran

Honor: +160/-142

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2016, 11:47:26 PM »

Nema problema. Basta complete set at may quality yung peripherals, high-end SU with Intel Xeon E7-8870 v3s, 7-Way Sli gtx 980 ti, 256GB Ram, 4k 144hz 27"/32" Monitor, at Fibre internet connection.
kaso lag parin [email protected]@[email protected]

Lurking around Nibbes server.
In debt due to ecoin lotto.
Umaru-chan

Honor: +0/-1

« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2016, 06:16:50 PM »

There are two ways to avoid Keyloggers or being hacked on untrusted cafes.

First Don't Play on one....

And Second, When you really can't help yourself from playing online games, is checking the computer if it has a keylogger installed.

How To Check if it has a keylogger?

When it has no DeepFreeze installed be wary of Keylogging Viruses.. I Really Suggest That to Not to use any Computer with no DeepFreeze Installed in a Shop...

And When it has DeepFreeze Installed... Before you log-in any account or use any applications.... Press First ctrl+shift+ALT+Each Function Keys(F1-F12).... Usually With ctrl+shift+ALT+F8 a pop-up will appear about DeepFreeze, Don't worry about it... But when Something Pops-up with the other keys, Those maybe Keyloggers...

So Those hotkeys are the hotkeys of most keyloggers.. Tell me if you have any more idea how to avoid keylogging then post it here too...

Be Wary and Play Safe......

Thank you. Noted Smiley
holm

Honor: +55/-15

always watching... lurking...

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2016, 10:21:42 AM »

sabi nung iba wag daw enter pipindutin mo . click mo lang daw log - in . totoo po ba yun?

Kahit anong keys po are logged and remotely relayed.

© 2010. holm
Fiere

Honor: +95/-67

Do what you must, for I have already won.

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2016, 03:21:47 PM »

aside from keyloggers there are also "EYE"loggers  Grin they are the ones standing behind you pretending to be an spectator, well they are watching your key strokes.  Grin

That will never work on my account cause I practice proper finger positioning, and my password is not readable/no meaning.

anyways.

We host cafés without Deep Freeze and other kernel-level protection like DF. Di kasi ma-automate yung patches and updates, kailangan mo pang i-off yung DF para magpatch ng system tapos on ulit, kada isang PC. Nakakab**ong process. A great antimalware should do.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:25:02 PM by Fiere » Logged

holm

Honor: +55/-15

always watching... lurking...

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2016, 03:08:51 PM »

aside from keyloggers there are also "EYE"loggers  Grin they are the ones standing behind you pretending to be an spectator, well they are watching your key strokes.  Grin

That will never work on my account cause I practice proper finger positioning, and my password is not readable/no meaning.

anyways.

We host cafés without Deep Freeze and other kernel-level protection like DF. Di kasi ma-automate yung patches and updates, kailangan mo pang i-off yung DF para magpatch ng system tapos on ulit, kada isang PC. Nakakab**ong process. A great antimalware should do.

Add or make a new partition only for your games, if you don't want to buy a new hdd for your games.
This is to separate your system files from your game files, install deepfreeze and set it to freeze only the drive
which your system files are located (e.g. C:\) so it'll be more convenient whenever your games need to patch
or update. To prevent malware from getting into your games always have a reliable and updated antivirus
program. I recommend 360 Total Security, it's free and it's already an award winner.

Note:

• Install your anti-virus to the drive where GameClub is not on set.
  • You will also need to add CF programs to
    the antivirus' whitelist or trusted list to prevent it from blocking your CF program.
  • For crashes like "Client mfc application Has Stopped Working.." due to "crossfire.exe" with "msvcrt.dll", this is
    because you need to add the program crossfire.exe and msvcrt.dll to the antivirus whitelist.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 03:24:57 PM by holm » Logged

© 2010. holm
Roven

Honor: +3/-1

« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2018, 09:05:26 PM »

Alam ko meron ding mga application na nakakadetect ng keylogs e UP!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Print

Jump to: