Ano po ba yung windows 10 nyo? anong version po ba; win 10 pro ba?
Try this, might fix yours too.
- Open installation directory cross fire ph.
- Open in "Version.ini" file in note pad and paste & replace this code:
LatestVersion = 1333
OwnVersion = 33
server1 = http://download.gameclub.ph/cf/npatch/
count = 1
IP1 = 184.108.40.206
port1 = 13006
port = 16666
server1 = 220.127.116.11
POD1 = 34
server2 = 18.104.22.168
POD2 = 33
server3 = 22.214.171.124
POD3 = 33
- Ctrl+S or click save then close.
- right click the "version.ini" file, click - Properties, click - Security tab, click - Edit, Select "Authenticated Users and under Permission for Authenticated Users - Scroll down and thick/check deny on write. Click apply and close, this should prevent the client to change default settings for version.ini. (do not make the file as Read only)
- right click patcher_cf2.exe and Runs as Admin.
- It should start to patch Good luck!
This works for me on windows 10.