GAMECLUB COMMUNITY FORUMS Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
For Account Retrieval requests, Go to this  website support.gameclub.ph
  1352193 Posts in 1002047 Topics by 917504 Members Latest Member: vfhmzyrfjofe
* HOME HELP LOGIN REGISTER 
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Really Wish they had the ZA3 FC bug removed, but no, they don't.  (Read 102 times)
k4vz

Honor: +0/-0

« on: February 12, 2019, 09:46:46 AM »

Well, this is just a follow-up on my bug report the other day (http://forums.gameclub.ph/index.php?topic=1543492.0) about this bug in ZA3 Fatal Canyon. Disappointingly after all the effort we made just to point out to them, people in CF admin, to help them resolve the bug that had been a huge problem and caused inconvenience to many players, which supposed to be the job of their staff, yet they don't give a flying f*ck in any of it. Do they even spend even a minute to check out all this reports and complaints made as well for their sake? Well obviously no sh*t they don't. It seems to me all they care about now is just money, they don't care about bugs or problems in the game that will cause a further downfall to the game itself. Guys, wake-up! You're not the only hottest fpv shooting Game online anymore. You were losing players, that you should realize. Just as now that I'll no longer be encouraging my friends to play this game, I'll recommend them something else, csgo or ros maybe. With all this bugs and problems, recommending this game is an embarrassment. I'm so disappointed with you people.
Magazine

Honor: +3/-1

Just a passerby

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »

UP. Galaw-galaw mga staff. Wag yung kikilos lang kung kailan marami ng reklamo. Hinainan na kayo't lahat-lahat hindi nyo parin pinapansin Lips Sealed
[FM]Chiii
Forum Moderator

Honor: +18/-2

Madam Chiii

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 11:10:52 PM »

Hi!

Na forward na tong issue na to. Wait natin ma fix to.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print

Jump to: